Phone lines open:-
Calls are recorded for training and security purposes
Lee’s Driver Training
Quality Maidstone Driving Lessons For Less
Lee’s Driver Training
C/O 63 Felderland Close
Phone lines open:-
Monday to Friday 9:30am -
Saturday 10:00am -
All calls are recorded for training and security
Share this page:-
All driving tuition services and offers mentioned on this website are subject to
terms and conditions. Restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Website design and build by Lee Doyle
© Lee’s Driver Training 2017 All Rights Reserved
Lee’s Driver Training is always looking to stay ahead of the pack and to offer my customers more. That’s why I have introduced my customer satisfaction guarantee for all qualifying pupils.*
● One -
● Two -
These are just 2 excellent reasons why you should learn to drive with Lee’s Driver Training -
Please note that the above guarantees are subject to terms and conditions -
Terms & Conditions
1. Lee’s Driver Training guarantees that you will always learn a new topic each lesson, or work on an already introduced topic to practise a certain skill or procedure that needs additional work. We will not just drive aimlessly around wasting your time and money.
2. Should the pupil believe that we have just driven around aimlessly, they may request a FREE 60 minute lesson. Where the lesson has been paid for as part of a package or block booking, ONLY the lesson in question will be subject to a FREE 60 minute lesson.
4. Where a customer wishes to request a FREE 60 minute lesson, they MUST mention this whilst they are still in the car at the end of the lesson in question and present their case for a FREE 60 minute lesson. Once a pupil has left the vehicle at the end of a lesson, NO requests for a FREE 60 minute lesson will be accepted for that lesson. This is to prevent coercion from parents or friends putting the pupil up to trying to get a FREE lesson when there is no real cause for it.
5. If a pupil requests a FREE 60 minute lesson and Lee’s Driver Training believes the pupil is just ‘trying their luck’, when clearly a new topic has been covered in the lesson, or practise of an already introduced topic has taken place, Lee’s Driver Training has the right to refuse the request and immediately withdraw all future services from the pupil. In this case the pupil will need to seek a new driving instructor with immediate effect. This guarantee is to give pupils peace of mind about the quality of the training they are receiving, not an opportunity to “try it on”.
6. Final lessons that are leading up to a driving test where we have completed the pupils training and are simply practising are excluded from this offer. Also where a pupil is on an 40 minute taster lesson, or an assessment lesson after just joining me, or when a pupil is on a mock or official driving test are all excluded from this guarantee.
7. Pupils that complete a minimum of 40 hours of training with me will be entitled to a FREE 90 minute refresher lesson to be taken up to 2 years (730 days -
8. The pupil MUST still be in possession of a valid driving licence and not be disqualified from driving -
9. The pupil MUST be in a fit and proper state to drive, so not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. Where Lee’s Driver Training has ceased to operate as a business, or where the pupil no longer lives in the area covered by Lee’s Driver Training, Lee’s Driver Training will have no liability to the former pupil and the benefits of this guarantee will end. Where Lee’s Driver Training attends the pupils address to commence the FREE 90 minute refresher lesson, but the pupil fails to show up, the refresher lesson will become forfeit.
11. No monetary value can be given in exchange for these benefits as an alternative.
12. Lee’s Driver Training may withdraw or modify any or all of these guarantees/benefits at any time and without prior notice. Under such circumstances where the guarantee is withdrawn neither Lee Doyle, or Lee’s Driver Training will have any further obligation or liability towards the current/former pupil whatsoever.